The House, The Garden House & The Coach House
- Full payment is required upon first arrival at Beaverbrook.
- A confirmation will be sent within 24 hours of making a reservation, please check carefully that this is correct.
- In exceptional circumstances the company reserves the right to offer an alternative date of stay or to cancel the reservation(s) with full refund to the payee.
- No refund will be given for early departure unless caused by significant acts of negligence on the part of the Company or its employees.
- Please note if booking a promotion or a discounted rate, no further discounts or offers can be applied.
- The Company reserves the right to collect pre-authorisation credit card details on arrival to guarantee any additional monies due.
- All cancellations must be made in writing to email@example.com.
- You may cancel your reservation without charge up to 72 hours prior to your arrival. You will be charged 50% of the total price for cancellations received within 72 hours of your arrival. If we do not receive any prior notification to cancel your booking the full price will be charged.
- This website is owned and operated by Beaverbrook.
- We are registered in England and Wales under registration number 07754188, and our registered office is at 4-5 Albany Courtyard, London, W1J 0HF.
- Our principal place of business is at Beaverbrook, Reigate Road, Nr Leatherhead, Surrey KT22 8QX
- You can contact us by writing to the business address given above, by using our website contact form, by email to firstname.lastname@example.org or by telephone on +44 (0)1372 571300